Subject: [IP] Minimed

]]Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 18:46:46 -0500
]From: "Mark Thomas" <email @ redacted>

>I have been on the Cozmo for about 6 months now.  I would do anything if I
>Could go back to Minimed.  If I could, I would promise I would never ever
>Ever change to another pump company.

>Mark, Edmond Oklahoma

..    Isn't it strange how we learn our own personal lessons?  MiniMed has
been around for the longest time and has the best testing set up in the
world.  My opinion only is that they were here first, they have the best so
don't change it.
If you have problems with the tech or billing systems fix those don't throw
the pump out.
Robert

faint_grain.jpg]

imstp_pets_cat1_en.gif]