[IP] PERPLEXED! (was: Re: [IPn] weekend work)

Must be low, leaving out an important word in the second sentence...
	word: left out: CODE

I'm jealous that an individual can have the energy to "work 80 hours"
a week.   Being in Silicon Valley, I would be very happy to have
yearly income and benefits of $40k.   Double that in 2006 dollars
would be fantastic!

Having been over-whelmed (on more than 1 occasion) by the physical
weight of the IRS tax CODE, I am perplexed.

How is it possible for a commercial company to have the same address
as 2 non-profit companies?

Jim S.