[IP] PERPLEXED! (was: Re: [IPn] weekend work)

I'm jealous that an individual can have the energy to "work 80 hours"
a week.   Being in Silicon Valley, I would be very happy to have
yearly income and benefits of $40k.   Double that in 2006 dollars
would be fantastic!

Having been over-whelmed (on more than 1 occasion) by the physical
weight of the IRS tax, I am perplexed.

How is it possible for a commercial company to have the same address
as 2 non-profit companies?

Jim S.

At 5/16/2008   06:04 PM, you wrote:
>Hello Pumpers and Friends,
>
>A member from MARYLAND has sent a DOLLAR for DOLLAR challenge
>of $250 for our Spring pledge drive. Your job over the weekend is to
>match this generous challenge so that Insulin Pumpers will have a
>double value of $500 by Monday morning.
>
>Your donation of $10, $20, or more.... will be matched dollar for
>dollar by MARYLAND up to a total of $250.
>
>If you have the ability to help support your forum, please give what
>you can. If you don't help no one else will pick up the slack.

<snip>

>In the UK <===
>
>Send a cheque by post in pounds sterling or for tax a deductible
>donation, use your charity card and/or contribute to the CAF
>(Charities Aid Foundation) on behalf of Insulin Pumpers, CAF charity
>#002139.

<snip>