RE: [IP] GRRRRRRRR medical office lack of knowledge

John wrote:>> GDG Please sty around we can all learn something new.>> John S
Wilkinson>>  Rome, NY   Thanks John.  And don't worry, after being on this
list for 3 years, and a diabetic for over 40, I'm not about to let some
unwarranted attacks keep me away.  I learn somethng new every week from this
forum.   But perhaps the list moderator should place a remainder that personal
attacks, and flaming, are not allowed in this forum.  IMHO, its a good
remainder for everyone in this community. Thanks,GDG