[IP] Reasons why I wish I still had a Minimed Pump

One of the group members wanted an explanation as to why I would love to go
back to Minimed, here are some of the reasons:

Let's see:

1.    I don't like the bulk of the pump.

2.    The meter with the pump makes it really awkward to use it.

3.    The connection method I have to use to transfer data really sucks.

4.    The ergonomics of the pump are lousy.

5.    The time I had a problem with the pump, it took 3 days to get a
replacement because I called on a Friday night.  (Minimed would have had one
out the next day)

6.    I really do prefer the Minimed connectors over the Leur lock.  I
actually snapped one off one time, don't know how I did it but it just
simply broke off.  Never had that happen on Minimed infusion sets.

If I think of more, I will post those also.

Mark, Reluctantly pumping a Deltec Cozmo, Pumping for 10 years now I think