[IP] Symlin in pump?

Hi Everyone,

I know that people on this list have said they've tried delivering symlin
through an extra pump.  I have a couple of questions about any potential
problems with this system:

1)Does the ph of symlin harm or clog the pump, cartridge, cannula, etc., in any
way?  I know symlin is more acidic than insulin, so I'm not sure if it
deteriorates the cartridge or cannula, or clogs it, or clogs the pump.

2)Is it a problem to deliver symlin to the same site over a period of three
days?

3)How frequently do you change the site if you do deliver symlin through it?

Thank you all in advance,

Jordana

Jordana Rosenberg
Assistant Professor