----- Original Message ----
From: Paula Wagner <email @ redacted>

I have used a Minimed 508 for 7 years and do not have insurance.  I bought a
Paradigm 722 from someone whose doctor did not want them to use it. (that's
another story). My question is, since I have already used a pump, do I need
training for the 722.  It did not come with the CGMS but did have the
Paradigm
Link.  Not sure if I would use that or not since the strips seem to be more
costly.  Before using, I do plan on reading all the information and checking
it all out.

Paula