[IP] Oh to be a pumper again!

Hello everyone!

 Some of you may remember me from several months back.? I was having problems
with Insulet Corp. about billing issues with them.? Well, now that I took that
time off and researched my insurance billings and what Insulet billed and how I
was finally able to get the billing corrected (ask me about it sometime, it
makes a great story!)? I just got word from Animas Corp. that my 2020 is ready
to be shipped!? It's pink too!? I am so excited!? I had been so depressed having
to go back to injections and my A1c on Wednesday went up to 7.1.? Anyway, I am
glad to be back amongst the living so to speak.? So yippee!

Karen C
Alexandria, VA