[IP] X-Rays

 I had my upper back x-rayed today, and did not realize I needed to remove my
pump for it. Animas is advising me to stop using it until they send me a new one
tomorrow. My pump trainer said I would probably be fine using it until tomorrow
morning. Everything appears to be fine with the "exposed" pump. I want to keep
using it for another 18 hours just until the new one gets here. Is that a
terrible idea? Thanks Sam.