From: Doug - Insulin Pumpers <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 10:34:53 AM
Subject: RE: [IP] re: suspend

If my BG is 70 and Im just hanging around the house setting a 50% temp rate
for an hour or 2 will raise the BG and the increase will start in 15 min or
so - Which is the same time frame that you are supposed to retest after
consuming carbs.  I know that the graphs and charts suggest that it
shouldn't work that way but - Just try it