Re: [IP] suspend feature

Both are valid points, but I do in fact d/c the pump on those
'special' mornings when I have to get FASTING blood draws. Invariably
I wake at a 66 or 70. Tried cutting back basals and when you're not
ALLOWED to eat anything, I find a 15 minute suspend for that one time
a quarter that my body doesn't wanna play nice works for me.

YMMV!