Re: [IP] re: suspend

I disagree. If you are on a fast acting insulin like Humalog, it will
start to bring your glucose down in about 10 minutes. Absolutely,
disconnecting is the way to go. You mostly need to remember to monitor
your blood sugar and make sure you re-connect. And everyone is different
in the way they handle situations.