[IP] RE: Medtronic Minimed problems!!!

This during the evening past I got 'no delivery' every few hours.  Checked
the Insulin output and it was okay.  Changed the site several times and it
repeated the problem.
On the other hand the number of units delivered were listed as being the
appropriate number of units for night.
Changed everything out again this a.m.  Same problem and my time and date
kept skipping backwards.
This pump has only been used 5 months and until now has been just delightful
  My previous experiences were with 508 and 507 and they worked very well.
Called MM and I had so much help it was amazing.  They reviewed everything
having to do with priming, delivery, alarms etc.  Not once but three times.
In the end they are sending out a "new" pump by 9a.m., tomorrow.  The
offered to have a rep deliver it today and since I had to leave just asked
them to send it out.
This is just to show how good their service is now and has been throughout
my long history with MM.
I don't know why some people have so many problems.  My daughter has had the
same experience when and if she has had a problem.
I can not say enough good words about the service from MM.  I have tried
several other brands but in my opinion MM is the very best.
Decided to post a good report as there are so many bad reports about all
pumps I thought "good" would be a nice change.
Robert

faint_grain.jpg]

imstp_usa1.gif]