Re: Re: [IP] Bolus Dummy

Ya know, you guys are probably right now that I think about it.  Just a
night ago I did suspend as I over-bolused and saw the infamous "double down"
arrows and my BG was already sitting at about 68 or 70!  I suspended while I
had a pretty hefty snack (apple sauce and 2 cookies).  Then I restarted.
BUT, when I think about how it works, you are right.  My suspension did
nothing to help my situation.  Live and learn.  Cynthia