RE: [IP] Bolus Dummy

My Endo keeps telling me that it is my body and I am responsible for it. He
gives me advice but does not ell me what to do. When I first started he told
me what I needed for insulin and then told me to watch my bg and adjust
accordingly. When I went on the pump this continued. When I go in for my
visits he reviews what I've done. I know I can always call or e-mail him
with questions, but what I do is up to me.