Endos "allowing" tweaking (was Re: [IP] Bolus Dummy)

Hi Joy,

My son's endo and CDE have both been very supportive of our desire to
"tweak" and adjust Brian's settings as needed to react to his changing
circumstances.  At first we always called to "clear" it with them, but
that was a matter more of our lack of self-confidence rather than their
desire for control.  These days we make adjustments on our own as a
matter of course, only checking in with them when we feel unsure.  They
seem to like it that way and continue to support us.  I can't imagine
going to an endo who did not feel that way.

Chris Brostrup-Jensen
Father to Brian, age 11, dx'd 6/03, pumping OmniPod since 7/06