[IP] free one touch meter offer

<If anyone is interested in ordering a free one touch meter. there is a
choice of the ultra mini in 4 colors or the ultra2

http://www.TryOneTouch.com <http://www.tryonetouch.com/>

I clicked on the link and filled it out -  made me laugh outloud - I answered
the questions including what care you use for D - I checked the box "insulin
pump".  The next question is "how many shots do you take per day?".  I skipped
that as the answers were:  1 shot per day, 2-3 shots, I don't use insulin,
etc.   So I get to the end of the questions and hit "submit".  It stops and
tells me "you cannot continue until you answer how many shots you take per
day".  Obviously the person who set up the questions to the survey really
doesn't have any idea what he is talking about - there was no way to get
around the question of how many shots per day - even if you put you use an
insulin pump - so I just checked 3 or more shots per day and it let me
continue and promised me a new meter was on its way.  How many times can they
send someone these mini meters?  I have already received a couple of them????

Trish