RE: [IP] Dinapharm

From: "Felix Kasza (lists)" <email @ redacted>

> Hi Jan,
>
> > Anyone know anything about Dinapharm?
>
> Dinapharm just hawks the usual supplements. You might as well go
> to your local GNC and get the products without the lies.

 I just got done looking at their web page. I think this outfit may be more
dangerous than most. There was one "testimonial" from a lady has a 10-year old
T1 daughter. She wrote: "My daughter's need for insulin has been systematically
reduced, and she now goes some days with no insulin at all!" Scary thing.

Tom

--
dx 1985 at age 32
MM 522 8/07