Subject: Re: [IP] very frustrated... Jenny

*Virginia Tonning wrote:
*Indeed.  I couldn't say it better.  I have struggled with control my whole
life, and just recently have started to make some progress.  My best advice
would be to target a portion of your day, maybe afternoon, or dinner, and
try
and improve one timeframe at a time.  Once you have fixed that, you will be
amazed at how better you feel, and how  less overwhelming it is to fix a
portion than try and look at the whole day at one time.
Also in regards to the excercise comment, I couldn't agree more.  It is so
frustrating to chug 3 juiceboxs before I excercise...but still trying to
figure that out myself....

I've also been frustrated with eating before exercise.  Several packs of
Smarties in a row and too much juice makes me have to go the the bathroom.
Lately I've been drinking 1/2 a cup of milk with a glug of pancake syrup and
2 tb of sugar mixed in.  I can down that in just a couple seconds and I get
about 40 carbs quick without any fat.

Yessi (current torture instrument: Nordic Track elliptical)