Re: [IP] Pump Protector

>She has always carried her pump
>in the back pocket of her jeans. I was
>calling every few months to get a replacement.

Isn't this careless? Sure, accidents can happen, and of course there are
manufacturing defects, but don't we have some responsibility to look after
our things, and take some due care? Maybe that model of pump doesn't belong
in a back pocket. Seems to me that multiple replacements keep the cost of
pumps out-of-sight for many people. Not all of us have insurance that covers
these pumps, and the cost can make or break our ability to get a pump in the
first place.

Jamie