Re: [IP] Pump Protector

Jenny was very hard on her Animas screens when she was in high school.  She
has always carried her pump in the back pocket of her jeans. I was calling
every few months to get a replacement. The newer Animas pumps have a
redesigned, stronger screen that her 1000 or 1200 had. Now that she has a
2020 and is 19, she is having much better luck with screens lasting. If your
son's pump is under warranty, call Animas. I never had trouble getting a
replacement.

Kay, mom to Jenny, 19, Animas pump since 1999, about to come her from her
first year of college away from home (yay)