Re: Re: [IP] Bolus Dummy

 Joy, I for one would not see a Dr. who would object to me tweaking my numbers.
I think that there is no one who knows me like I know me. However I still ask
for and respect his advice.
  Oliver

email @ redacted wrote:
  <<<figure this out.. I have a head.. I like it that way...>>>>
Just curious. I'm so used to having minime HItler for a dr lol j
How much freedom do most doctors "allow" in tweaking your numbers?
Do most dr's want you to check with them, or does this depend on how long
they've treated you and how sensible you're shown yourself to be in the past?
thanks.....joy