[IP] Re: Confessions of a pump murderer

I have never had to have my Cozmo replaced for any reason.  I did get  the
free upgrade but my original one was still working fine.  I think my  favorite
feature is the "Low Calculator" that tells you how many carbs you need  to eat
to bring you up to your target number when you are low.  I  do not think any
of the other pumps currently on the market have this feature  except the Cozmo.
***
Cheryl W.
Jazz SD CGC - Belgian Tervuren
& the Chihuahua  Gang
Russellville, Alabama
Type 1 since 4/1969 - Cozmo insulin pump  with Novolog since 7/2005 - current
A1C  6.0

In a message dated 5/14/2008  12:30:54 A.M. Central Daylight Time,