Re: [IP] lost sensor...over and over!

Thanks Felix..although both are on my abdomen..now what is happening is my
sensor reports a BG of 397 and my meter sez 110!  This happened to the one
before yesterday's fiasco and I could never get it to come close.  I am not
over calibrating as I just put this one in at 6 this morning.  I just did
the "new sensor" button and will start from scratch to see if I can mellow
it out.  any other ideas about this latest problem?  Cynthia