RE: [IP] Bolus Dummy

 So i just read the blog where bg at 41 and still needing to bolus. And then an
extended bolus??... I feel so in the dark! I am 29 and have been on mm522 for 2
mos now. I really only use the bolus wizard and not too saavy with anything
else. When i enter my bg and carbs, it takes my active insulin into
consideration.. Maybe im misreading the email..

 Also, at 41 it would never dawn on me to bolus! I would eat and keep taking
sugar till it went up! Maybe i have a LONG ways to go :-)