From: Tracy Friend <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 7:20:09 AM
Subject: [IP] very frustrated... Jenny

Please support Insulin Pumpers by making a donation to the
Please visit:

Jenny,

          Hang in there. Those 'perfect' days are nice, but NOT normal for a
lot of us. I have had your numbers a lot lately too. But then I'm trying to
exercise regularly and that is REALLY screwing me up. It's so frustrating to
have to feed your face because you're exercising to LOSE weight! Hang in
there.

Tracy