Re: [IP] carb counting and fiber

I'm kinda' in that same belief. I used to subtract fiber and always paid for
it with higher numbers. Now, I just count it all.

I have heard some rule about subtracting fiber if it's a very large portion
of the count, like an all bran cereal, but am not sure. I don't eat cereal
anyway.
Valerie
http://www.valerieadamsglass.com