RE: [IP] Confessions of a pump murderer

I think that you and I may be related.  I started on an Animas and within
the first month of pumping I was on my third pump, I was with them for a
little more then 2 1/2 years and I had 10 pumps.  I changed to Cozmo and in
1.5 years have only had one failure, and to this day I am not sure that the
infusion set I was using was not part of the problem that I was having with
the pump, and at least with the Cozmo pump I was able to get it in a day,
for whatever reason Animas always took at least three days to get me a
replacement pump.