From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Elisa Zalk
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 3:28 PM
To: Pumpers
Subject: [IP] carb counting and fiber

I am counting carbs and need to know ,if there is fiber in something do you
take the fiber carb grams off of what you are counitng. For example if a
diet slice of seven grain bread has a total of 5 grams of carbs, 3 of which
are fiber, do you take insulin for 5 grams or for 2 grams? I would
appreciate your input.

Thanks,

Elisa Zalk