[IP] lost sensor...over and over!

Hi all, OK, one more problem with my MM522 and CGMS.  Yesterday I changed my
sensor and had trouble all day.  Lost sensor after lost sensor warning and
the BG readings were awful.  So, I removed it last evening (gotta admit I
felt kind of naked without it...strange coming from me, huh?) and put a new
sensor in this morning.  Well, within 40 minutes I get the familiar buzzing
in my pocket (while driving, of course) and have a lost sensor alarm again.
I restarted it and am waiting to see if this time it will hold.  My question
is what might cause this to happen repeatedly and what should my course of
action be?  I don't want to waste my sensors.  Cynthia