[IP] Fluorescein Angiography

I am extremely allergic to all contrast dyes with iodine derivatives
and have had the fluorescein angiography done twice with no adverse
effects.  The technician told me that the fluorescein dye had a
vegetable base.  Your urine will be discolored for a day or two.

Keith Adler

>Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 14:30:08 EDT
>From: email @ redacted
>Subject: [IP] Fluorescein Angiography
>
>I'm having a fluorescein angiography tomorrow, aside from sensitivity to
>light, has anyone had any other side effects?  I know that this is a pretty
>common test for diabetics, but to date, I haven't had any eye problems but  my
>opthalmologist requested that I get the test.
>Thanks,
>Jan
>Dxd 01/64
Pumping since 04/02
--
Keith Adler, Ph.D
Assoc, Prof, and Director of Graduate Studies