[IP] carb counting

I was taught by my nutritionist that you DO take off for fiber. This was WAY
before the Adkins diet. I find that it works well for me, but then, there's
usually hardly any fiber to really affect the bolus. Just my two cents.

Tracy

.I don't believe in "net carbs". If something has 5 grams, I bolus for 5
grams. I always felt like the "net carb" thing was something the atkins diet
fans made up.

Kathy

. I am counting carbs and need to know ,if there is fiber in something do
you take the fiber carb grams off of what you are counitng.,