[IP] Confessions of a pump murderer

I can't believe that I just received my 4th Cozmo pump and have pumped for
only 10 months.

The first one I had some sort of battery error and the pump kept cutting
itself off.

The second one was only here for a day because it arrived with a flaky
screen.

The third one I called for a replacement because it looked like one of the
seams was opening up....turns out when I got my replacement today that there
are no seam there and I had actually 3 cracks on the front of the pump (I've
only dropped it once, I swear).

So, am I the only pump murderer in IP land?  I'm beginning to think that I'm
cursed but I'm usually really lucky with electrical equipment.

Sigh, thank goodness for warranties!