[IP] flourescine

> I'm having a fluorescein angiography tomorrow,

every time I ever had one I puked my guts out for about
15 minutes...then I was just fine the rest of the time...
and I pee'd bright yellow for a while

haven't needed one in more than 20 years...once they know
you have neovascularization in your eyes, and they are
leaky little pussy blood vessels, they don't need to do
flourecines any more.....here's hoping you need LOTS
more of them ;-)

SSP