RE: [IP] very frustrated...

<<<< But I'm really
struggling.  My bgs are way out of control.  I go from 500+ to 50 something
and back up to around 300 in a matter of a few hours.>>>>
Jenny good luck. I been going thru this for the past couple years. I finally
weaned myself off depression meds, got a new endo and the right insulin
doses and just a few weeks later, I feel GGGRRRRREEEEAAAATTTTTTT :O) I hope
you do soon, too. I'm sure not going to tell you how to fix it, because I
know up close and personal that falling into a depression hole when you are
diabetic is way easier than climbing out. But it can be done! Good
luck!........joy