Re: [IP] carb counting and fiber

 I eat fairly high fiber but I don't subtract it. The only thing I had a problem
with was a thing called a "saity shake" went low when I bolused for listed
carbs. Have only tried the one flavor (have another in the fridge here at work).
It tasted pretty good but of course didn't like the low. Instead I have become
hooked on the "mountainberry blitz" smoothie - 3 kinds of berries, soy milk and
a small scoop of vanilla yogurt - I cover for 40 carbs and have no troubles.

Linda & Dax