From: Elisa Zalk <email @ redacted>
To: Pumpers <email @ redacted>
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 3:27:44 PM
Subject: [IP] carb counting and fiber

I am counting carbs and need to know ,if there is fiber in something do you
take the fiber carb grams off of what you are counitng. For example if a diet
slice of seven grain bread has a total of 5 grams of carbs, 3 of which are
fiber, do you take insulin for 5 grams or for 2 grams? I would appreciate your
input.

Thanks,

Elisa Zalk