From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Kathy Barbis
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 12:48 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] carb counting and fiber

I don't believe in "net carbs". If something has 5 grams, I bolus for 5
grams.
I always felt like the "net carb" thing was something the atkins diet
fans
made up. To me, a carb is a carb and i match my insulin to the total
carb
count as that's what I was taught to do by my nutritionist.

I am very interested in seeing everyone else's response to this though.

Kathy