RE: [IP] natur bakers blend

When my mom was battling Multiple Myeloma, one of the side effects of your
bones deteriorating is extra calcium in the bloodstream. We were warned that
this extra calcium can cause constipation.

I wonder if they add the calcium to counter the sugar alcohols and their
side effects?

Valerie
http://www.valerieadamsglass.com