Re: [IP] carb counting and fiber

I don't believe in "net carbs". If something has 5 grams, I bolus for 5
grams.
I always felt like the "net carb" thing was something the atkins diet fans
made up. To me, a carb is a carb and i match my insulin to the total carb
count as that's what I was taught to do by my nutritionist.

I am very interested in seeing everyone else's response to this though.

Kathy