[IP] very frustrated...

Hi all~

I don't post very often, I've pretty much been lurking.  But I'm really
struggling.  My bgs are way out of control.  I go from 500+ to 50 something
and back up to around 300 in a matter of a few hours.  I see my endo this
afternoon.  Unfortunatly, I've really been struggling with depression as
well, which makes it difficult to keep good records, so it will be an
interesting appt.

:-(

Jenny