[IP] Pump Protector

On Mon, 12 May 2008 21:40:17 -0600 Allison <email @ redacted>
asked asked about a Pump Protector

"My son just puts his pump in his pocket. He doesn't like belt clips.
Does anyone know of a product that is thin that could protect his
pump, especially the screen? He doesn't want something that adds any
bulk to his pump, just keep it from getting so scratched."

Allison
I have had good results with a product made by Targus (www.targusdigital.com
) that I got from Radio Shack.  It is a set of transparent sticky back
"shields".  You paste one on and it gets scratched not the screen.
When it is too scratched to use, take it off and paste on a new one.
I have not yet taken one off so I don't know how hard that is.  The
size is big enough to cover most digital cameral  screens so you have
to cut with a scissors to get the right size for a pump screen.

Floyd Shipman