From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Allison
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 11:40 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Pump Protector

My son just puts his pump in his pocket. He doesn't like belt clips.
Does anyone know of a product that is thin that could protect his pump,
especially the screen? He doesn't want something that adds any bulk to
his pump, just keep it from getting so scratched.

Thanks!

--
Allison
Mom to Tarek, 16 y.o., dx Type 1 11/98, Animas 2020, Novolog, FreeStyle Lite