From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of George Grant
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 10:30 PM
To: Insulin Pumpers
Subject: RE: [IP] GRRRRRRRR medical office lack of knowledge

Joy stated:'Yes God forbid anyone should think you are a scumbag T2 I guess
justfigured out that we are most definitely NOT all in this together and I
guessI will be unsubing from this list.' ' Joy - so sorry that you were
offended by the post, that was not my intent or meaning at all.  I was
trying
to point out the bias and myths associated with diabetes and a trick I use
dispel them.

My apologies,GDG