Re: [IP] Pump Protector

Me too...worn my pump in my pocket for years with very little effect. Of
course I seldom have anything else in that pocket.
About pockets..one thing that I have noticed since going on CGMS is that I
have to access my pump more often and, typically, if it is going to start
beeping at me it will be while I am driving!  Hard to get to your pump when
you are driving and have a seatbelt on.  I may have to change my ways.
Cynthia