Re: [IP] Pump Protector

 The screen protectors for ipods or pdas should work. I am pretty rough on my
pump, never wear it on a clip.
 Its either in my pocket or thrown on the seat or bed next to me. I have never
had any real trouble with it
 needing to be protected (a small scratch here or there...nothing to change
habits over!
Good Luck!
Brittney

--
See Exclusive Video: 10th Annual Young Hollywood Awards
http://www.hollywoodlife.net/younghollywoodawards2008/