RE: [IP] GRRRRRRRR medical office lack of knowledge

<<<< I was trying
to point out the bias and myths associated with diabetes and a trick I use
dispel them.

My apologies,GDG>>>>
Well u know what? I appreciate that you were decent enough to apologize, but
somehow it just doesn't make much difference, when you use "tricks" to
explain your disease that POINT OUT TO THE UNINFORMED THAT YES THERE ARE
SOME STUPID MORONS IN THE WORLD WHO CAUSED THEIR DIABETES BUT I'M CERTAINLY
NOT ONE OF THEM. I'M ONE OF THEM THERE REAL DIABETICS.
YOU AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE ONES WHO KEEP THE GENERAL PUBLIC THINKING
THIS WAY! GEESH talk about out of the frying pan into the fire. I simply
choose not to make myself look good by making ANYONE ELSE in the world look
bad. As far as I'm concerned that's the low road and I don't take it. I tell
people I'm a T2 because that is how I was diagnosed, even though there's a
pretty darn good chance I'm a T1. If they want to think I'm a lowlife
because of it, they can kiss my ass!!! Trust me, as I pointed out before, I
don't need anyone like you to point out the bias and myths associated with
diabetes. Believe me, I'm fully aware of them already. But instead of
quickly telling people I've been diabetic all my life......even though
there's a pretty good chance I have been.....I simply tell them that the
medical community is making huge strides in learning about the causes of
diabetes and wow, imagine that, it really isn't anyone's fault! Attitudes
like yours are why diabetics still do have such a hard time in this world!
Imagine my shock when I run into more bad attitudes here on the IP list than
I ever did out in the real world!