RE: [IP] GRRRRRRRR medical office lack of knowledge

Joy stated:'Yes God forbid anyone should think you are a scumbag T2 I guess I
justfigured out that we are most definitely NOT all in this together and I
guessI will be unsubing from this list.' ' Joy - so sorry that you were
offended by the post, that was not my intent or meaning at all.  I was trying
to point out the bias and myths associated with diabetes and a trick I use to
dispel them.

My apologies,GDG