RE: [IP] MM 508 VS MM 722 Reservoirs

<<
I don't know if this question has been asked before. I've just been
 upgraded. But to me it seems that The Reservoir for The MM 508 is bigger
than
The
 Reservoir for The MM 722. They both hold 300 units. But to me it seems like
the
722 doesn't hold as much as the  508.

I've had both also.  300 should = 300  It may be an illusion, as I remember
the plunger on the 508 to be flat, where the 722 is humped.  Also, the
housing for the 722 doesn't show all that well as you approach zero, giving
the impression that it's smaller.
It's just a thought!
Dick