Re: [IP] Omnipod, once again

--- On Sun, 5/11/08, Mike Wilson <email @ redacted> wrote:

>    Go to this link www.myomnipod.com/FreeDemoPod, check the
> 2 checkboxes
> and click on "Submit". That's pretty much all
> there is to it. I got my
> demo pod within a week of submitting the request.

 You can get a free, non-functioning demo pod but I think Valerie wants to
actually test drive the system (with insulin) to see if she likes it. I got one
of the sample pods and just looking at the size of it, I knew it wasn't for me.
I don't think I'd even want to test drive it with insulin.

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987